Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

FOYD

Hey everyone,

I thought I would quickly post my Face of Yesterday, haha. I've really been trying to get into wearing more make-up and improving my "skills" if that's what you'd call them.

I'm not entirely pleased with how this turned out, mainly because I kept forgetting to do things as I was rushed, but oh well.



Face
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Ivory
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair
Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder - 1 Barely There
MAC Blush - Well Dressed
MAC Fix+

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eye shadow Pencil - Milk
MAC Expensive Pink
MAC Satin Taupe
MAC Vanilla
Stila Smudgestick - Stingray
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black
MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil - Dirty Blonde
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - 003 Extreme Black

Lips
Carmex Original Lipbalm
MAC Girl About Town

As you can see from the first and second photo, the second photo is brighter and "glossier". In the first photo, I'd blotted my lips but decided I didn't want that so I swiped another layer of colour on and applied some of my lipbalm on top to help keep my lips moisturised.

Last photo, just to try and show how bright the lipstick is without horrible "fake" lighting.


I still really can't show just how amazing this lipstick is. I admit, for someone who loves bright make-up as much as I did, I first felt a little self-conscious wearing it. I got used to it though, just as I got used to the very odd dirty looks from women when I was wearing it. Can bright lipstick really cause such looks? Apparently so, it's all I can think of.

I hope you all like this! I'm still not particularly proud of how it came out, but that's more so because I was rushed and lost my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.