Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

FOTD

Hey everyone,

Yeah, I know.  I need to stop doing FOTD's.  I can tell by the lack of comments you're bored.  I do have a couple more interesting (I think) posts than this coming up though, promise!



Face
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Ivory
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - Light
E.L.F HD Powder
MAC Blush - Well Dressed
MAC Fix+

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eye shadow Pencil - Milk
MAC Goldmine
MAC Free To Be
MAC Vanilla
Stila Smudgestick - Stingray
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black
MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil - Dirty Blonde
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - 003 Extreme Black

Lips
Carmex Original Lipbalm
MAC Ever Hip


I really feel this is quite a fresh, spring/summery look.  What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I like it! Free To Be is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is indeed a very pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shades you've used on your eyes- they're gorgeous!
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont, dont dont stop doing fotds. we love them. it's a bugger to comment, i follow so many blogs, it's hard to find time to comment. please install some sort of tracker to see your views, you'll see that we read your posts :) i love that sunset look you've done. whenever i attempt a soft look like that, before you know it, i add black and i end up like a drag queen. i am certain i was a drag queen in a previous life xx

    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.