Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Haul

Hey everyone,

So I've been rather naughty the past week or so, I did a LOT of shopping. So, I figured I would do a haul for you all.

ELF was having a 20% off sale sometime last week, so I decided I'd take advantage of it and get a few things I haven't used before and a couple things I wanted to re-purchase. So here are a couple pictures, and the list of things I bought from them.



This is what the box looked like when I first opened it, and here is a photo of everything laid out.




Aaaand the list!

Toe Separators x2
Eye Transformer
Dramatic & Natural False Lashes, in Brown as they were sold out of Black
Blush in "Gotta Glow" as I've heard it's similar to NARS "Albatross"
Eyelash Curlers
Studio Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Cuticle Pushers x2
Lip Defining Brush
Dual Pencil Sharpener
Professional Shine Eraser
Blush and Bronzer Compact
Clear Lash and Brow Mascara - repurchase
Cream Eyeliner in Black
Nourishing Cuticle Pen
Nail Block
Matte Finisher Clear Nail Polish
Eyebrow Wand x2 - repurchase

I'm pretty sure that's everything. I bought the eyebrow wands as my other one is dead, and the clear mascara as it's great for setting brows.


Now, we move onto Boots! I went shopping in Boots quickly, mainly to pick up the Boujoirs Bronzer that I've heard so many raves about and decided to just pick up some cotton pleats for removing nail polish - nothing too exciting, but a photo nonetheless!




I decided to go for the bronzer in number 51 as it's lighter, from the swatch I did in the store (I've yet to play around at home) it was the lighter of the two, however I think it'll need a lot of blending to not make me look orange. We shall see! It was mainly purchased to practice contouring though.


And, lastly, for this haul at least, I was walking around Brantanos with my Mom to try and find her a new pair of comfortable sandals as her current ones are far too old and her feet have swollen up, so she needed new ones. Well, while looking for her, I stumbled across these, what I find, gorgeous pair of "gladiator" wedges. I use quotes because that's what it said on the box, "Glad Wedge" or something to that effect. Anyway, I decided to try them on and I just loved them, as they were on sale, I couldn't refuse!




I'm sure they're not everyones taste, personally I don't usually like gladiator style but these, I like. Since they have the wedge, they're not flat, and I feel like they could be casual and more dressy at the same time. What do you think?

That's all I have for now, I do have another haul coming up soon but we'll get into that in another post! Like I said, I've been bad lol.

If you have any questions, comments, requests etc please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.