Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Friday 10 June 2011

Products I'm Using Right Now

Hey everyone,

This is just a post on the every day products I have been using lately. I borrowed this idea from the lovely DollymixDiaries

I have to admit although I've been a bad girl and been purchasing products, I haven't been wearing make-up lately - something I need to change!

So here we go.


Hair:

1) Aussie Take The Heat Shampoo
2) Aussie Take The Heat Conditioner
3) Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner
4) Tresemme Heat Defense Styling Spray





Skin:

1) Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
2) Clinique Clarifying Lotion
3) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
4) LUSH Buffy Body Butter (Not pictured)
5) The Body Shop Shea Body Butter (Not pictured)
6) LUSH Tiny Hands (Not pictured)






Lips:

1) LUSH Lip Dip
2) Carmex Original Lipbalm




Thanks for looking everyone! What products are you using at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.