Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Friday 17 June 2011

NOTW

Hey everyone,

So I figured I'd post my NOTW from last week - whoops? I've changed the manicure already so I'll need to take pics of that before I remove it! I'm so slow lately, been a hectic couple of weeks.

Anyway, without further-a-do!

This is China Glaze's "Senorita Bonita" from their Island Escape 2011 collection!
It's a gorgeous shimmery purple that applies nice and opaque with 2 coats.



Unfortunately I had a god awful time trying to get a decent picture of it! Seems to be my luck with photos, unfortunately. I tried my best however.




I took this picture with flash, to try and get a better shot of it. As you can see it's an absolutely gorgeous colour. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.