Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

MAC Haul

Hey everyone,

So the last time I made a MAC Haul, I'd actually made another order after posting that - however I hadn't posted it on here yet. Well, I've made another one since so I decided to put 'em both together and do one big haul post. Also within these two Hauls is where I made my Surf Baby haul - I've already made a post about that but I'll include them in the list and the photo again in case you haven't checked it out.


Permanent line


Surf Baby


Unfortunately, this photo isn't all that great and everything looks pretty much exactly the same, haha!

Thankfully, they're not. Anyway, I haven't done individual pictures like the last time simply because the natural lighting here lately has been awful. It's rained all week and when it isn't raining it's dark, cloudy and gloomy. My artificial lighting is well, artificial. I've yet to invest in proper daylight bulbs - however I definitely need to get on that as soon as I have spare cash - so mid-July. Until then, unfortunately, my money is tied up with other things.

So here is what I got, I'll give you the list and the description of the shadow.

Eyeshadows:

Brule - Soft creamy beige. Finish: Satin
Shroom - Soft beige with shimmer. Finish: Satin
Handwritten - Rich chocolate brown. Finish: Matte
Woodwinked - Warm antiqued gold. Finish: Veluxe Pearl
Satin Taupe - Taupe with silver shimmer. Finish: Frost
Antiqued - Ash brown with bronze. Finish: Veluxe Pearl
Plumage - Dusky peacock. Finish: Matte
²
Swiss Chocolate - Muted reddish brown. Finish: Matte
Embark - Intense reddish brown. Finish: Matte
Surf USA - Frosted teal. Finish: Frost
Swell Baby - Mid-tone grey. Finish: Satin
Sun Blonde - Dirty yellow gold. Finish: Frost
Short Shorts
- Frosty white champagne. Finish: Frost

Blush:

Well Dressed - Immaculate pink. Finish: Satin
Fleur Power
- Soft bright pinkish-coral. Finish: Satin

You can buy the eyeshadows and blushes at MAC for £11.50 and £17.00




In this picture you can at least see them all looking different from each other, lol. Yay for flash helping out here. I love all of this so far, very happy with my purchases! :)

Have you hauled anything lately? What did you get, do you love it? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty blushes <3
    How much are the shadows in pot version compared to pan? I was thinking of getting a palette for the shadows I want (namely a bright yellow most! haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye shadows in pot form are £11.50 each, in pan they are £9.50. There is a method to my madness, though. I plan on collecting around 45 eye shadows before I depot them into palette, because when you back2mac and return 6 empty pots, you get a free lipstick of your choice excluding Viva Glam's and those in special packaging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic haul! I have/love both Fleur Power and Well Dressed, and a few of the e/s you purchased. Amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your feedback means a lot to me!

    I'm loving everything I've bought so far, no wonder it's so easy to get addicted to MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plumage and Fleur Power are really cute. have to get me those :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.