Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Thursday 2 June 2011

Nail Of The Week (NOTW) China Glaze 108 Degrees

Hey everyone,

So today's post is about the China Glaze nail polish in 108 Degrees that came out with their Summer 2011 Collection "Island Escape".




This is a magenta jelly based polish with a glass fleck shimmer. In the bottle it seems to have a pink and purple duo chrome however I don't feel I see much of the purple transferred onto the nails. It's a very bright, gorgeous colour. The application for this polish was great, two coats and it was fully opaque.

Unfortunately my photos do not do it any justice whatsoever.

That's it! If you have any tips, questions or requests please leave them in the comments or e-mail me! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.