Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Thursday 2 June 2011

Get to know me

I thought it would be fun to do a "Get To Know Me Tag", so here it is!


8 TV shows I watch...

1. Gilmore Girls
2. House M.D.
3. The Vampire Diaries
4. Gossip Girl
5. Bones
6. Pretty Little Liars
7. 90210
8. Law & Order: SVU


8 Favourite places to eat...

1. Gosling Bridge
2. Woodrow Wilsons
3. Pizza Hut
4. Yummy's Chinese Takeaway
5. Casa Romana
6. Pizza Base
7.
8.
I had to leave 7 and 8 blank as I don't usually go out to eat.

8 Things I look forward to...

1. Getting a job
2. Exercising and losing weight
3. Meeting and making new friends
4. Recieving packages in the mail
5. Going out with friends
6. Spending time with my loved ones
7. Shopping
8. Cutting my hair once it's grown out to the length I want

8 Things that happened yesterday...

1. I woke up & had a shower
2. I organised my make up
3. I started this blog
4. I tweeted, a lot.
5. I placed an order with ELF Cosmetics UK
6. I ate
7. Watched youtube videos
8. Cuddled with the kitty

8 Things I love about winter...


1. Shopping for it
2. The Christmasy feeling
3. Snuggling on the couch with a blanket and nice warm hot chocolate
4. Christmas decorations
5. Decorating the tree
6. Snow!
7. Being cold
8. Wrapping presents

8 Things on my wish list...

1. More MAC
2. A new bed
3. A new camera
4. A new laptop
5. Clarisonic
6. Some more things from LUSH
7. More nail polish
8. Money to make all of the above possible


8 Things I'm passionate about...

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Love
4. Life
5. Success
6. Shopping
7. Make up
8. Food

8 Words or phrases I use alot...

1. Okay
2. Yeah
3. Haha
4. OMG
5. WTF
6. Lol
7. No
8. Mhm


8 Things I've learnt from the past...

1. Not to trust anyone
2. Not to take things too seriously
3. Live life like it'll end tomorrow
4. Procrastination is NEVER good
5. Not to give opinions to people who don't matter
6. Try not to stress myself out
7. Don't take anything for granted
8. Hear both sides of the story

8 Places I would love to visit...

1. New York
2. Paris
3. Berlin
4. Sweden
5. Switzerland
6. Rome
7. Amsterdam
8. Denmark

8 Things I want or need...

1. Clarisonic
2. Driving License
3. New Bed
4. More makeup/LUSH/Nail polish
5. A new laptop
6. Get fit again
7. A decent job
8. Bigger bedroom

Hopefully this has taught you a little bit more about me, I tag anyone who would like to do it. :)

If you have any tips/requests/questions, just leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.