Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Sunday 18 December 2011

New Twitter & Update

Hey everyone,

Once again I'd like to apologise for being AWOL.  I'd planned on getting back on track with my posts and then I had to move house.

As I'm sure anyone who has moved house knows - it's stressful and takes up a TON of time.  Not only that, I also had no internet for 3 and a half weeks.

So after moving and having no internet, I then had to do a bunch of assessments etc for college so a lot of time went into making sure I passed (which I did!) them all.

I do plan on getting back on track with my blog.  I am really sorry I've been such a let down.

I've also made a new Twitter, specifically because people in my personal life whom I did not want seeing it did, and by which point I couldn't make it private.  I've already changed it on the side bar, but for those of you who don't have it yet my new account is called: Cosmeticicle -- It is set to private, so you'll have to "request" it but so long as I don't know you in my personal life, I'll happily accept you without a problem.

I do hope you're all doing well.  Christmas is so stressful!  Maybe Santa will be good to me this year and get me some nice things to blog about? :)

Are you guys all done your Christmas shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.