Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year!

I hope 2012 is an amazing year for each and every one of you.  I say this every year, but I *really* hope this year is better than last year.

I went out with some friends, had some drinks and a dance, a kiss at midnight and home at 3am!

I unfortunately don't really have many decent photos of myself but my friend took a very odd photo of me that I thought I'd post.





Yeah - no idea what I was doing...

This is also a photo of the club I was in when the clock struck midnight.


How did you guys spend your New Years Eve 2011?

2 comments:

  1. lol, i love the one "odd" pic...it's perfectly new years...a bit hazy, a bit glitzy, all party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! I actually quite like it! Did you enjoy your new years?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.