Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Friday 16 September 2011

FOTN

Hey everyone,

Today I'm gonna just post a couple pictures of the make-up I wore on a night out with the girls in August, I think it was roughly the 27th/28th. Hopefully I'll remember all of the products used.



Face
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - Ivory
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - Light
E.L.F HD Powder
Blush - Can't remember, sorry!
MAC Fix+

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eye shadow Pencil - Milk
MAC Cranberry
MAC Sketch
MAC Shadowy Lady
MAC Vanilla
Stila Smudgestick - Stingray
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black
MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil - Dirty Blonde
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - 003 Extreme Black

Lips
Carmex Original Lipbalm
No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick - 30 Plum Beautiful (I think, the name has rubbed off)


For good measure I'll add in a photo of me actually out so you can perhaps see it just a *tiny* bit better.



That's it! Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think and I hope you're all doing well! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this eyeshadow look on you, and how you paired it with a subtle blush and pretty lipstick. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those eye shadow colors. Very fall to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.