Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

AWOL - quick update!

Hey everyone,

Apologies for not posting in over a month.

It's been a hectic couple of months for me.  Especially since the start of September.

I've started college, studying Level 1 Diploma in Beauty Therapy.  So far, it's alright.  I have more complaints than I do positive things to say about the course thus far so I'll refrain from doing so.

I'm also having a rough time in my personal life.  I'm trying to move house, by that I mean I'm trying to find a house and having absolutely no luck.  The worst bit is needing to move as we were told the landlords don't want to continue the tenancy.

My Mom has been sick for a year now, she's still not very well so things are still very tough there and trying to help her out, find a house to move into, pack and go to college and have somewhat of a social life is really taking it's toll on me.

I don't really have the time to sit down photographing products and to write reviews.  My days off from college consist of me running around like a headless chicken or trying to catch up on sleep as I'm so exhausted.

I do however plan to make some FOTD posts.  I do my makeup most days for college so the days I do I'll try to remember to take some photos and post them on here.

I hope you're all doing well! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you're going through a tough time. I hope that it will all pass soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.