Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

MAC Bloggers Obsession

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick post before I went back to sleep seeing as it's 4:09am!

As I'm sure most of you know, MAC has just released their Bloggers Obsession Collection online! It's unfortunately only being sold online and in North America - a big fat "boo" to MAC for not loving us International MAC lovers as much!

If you haven't heard of this and are just curious about it, I have a link to Temptalia's post about it here.

Now then, on to the reason for this post!

My dear friend Jen over at Five by Five has been kind enough to CP me the specific shadow I wanted, as well as a couple of other things I'd like from the US but I'm unable to get here in the UK.

If you follow me on Twitter you have probably seen me tweet about it - but for those of you who may not, the shadow I wanted more than anything was Jealousy Wakes.

Jealousy Wakes is Christine's (Temptalia) eye shadow that she specifically made! It's desrcibed as an emerald green with teal and gold shimmer. It has a veluxe pearl finish. -- As you get to know me more, you'll discover blues, teals and greens are some of my biggest weaknesses with eye shadows. I've been hauling a lot of neutrals lately, but they work well with bright colours!

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big massive "thank you" to Jen for this, it means so much to me! I can finally go back to sleep, and stay asleep, knowing that she and I will both have this gorgeous eye shadow.

I have plans to do some major swatching tomorrow (today, technically) and I already have another post written up and just waiting for the pictures to be added, so look out for that!

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.