Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Boudoir Privé - The new "Glossy Box"?

Hey everyone,

I actually meant to make this post a couple days ago, so of course once again I'm late!

So I stumbled across this company called Boudoir Privé. They're supposed to be similar to "Glossy Box", or more known in the US "Birch Box".

The concept is this: You pay a small fee once a month, in this case it's £10 and you receive a goodie box each month filled with a surprise of six beauty items.

The samples you will receive will range from skin care, make-up, body care, perfume, and lifestyle. As the products change each month I believe it'll be like opening a little present all to yourself once a month. Who can go wrong with that?
I especially like that as samples, if you love something you can buy it full size and full price knowing it isn't a waste of your money, rather than not being able to return something you're not happy with.

I don't know too much more about the company however I think I will be signing up for this and await the arrival of my present.

If you'd like to read more on this or sign up with me, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.