Hi, I'm Caitlin! Welcome to my blog.

Thursday 2 June 2011

LUSH Tiny Hands Review

Hi everyone,

This post is going to be a review on the LUSH product "Tiny Hands".

Tiny Hands is a solid moisturising bar in the shape of little tiny baby hands, as the name suggests.



Personally, I never use hand moisturisers as I feel they all leave my hands feeling greasy, as if they never quite sink into my skin properly. However this one, although it is greasy for a little bit, perhaps 5-10mins, it is then completely sunken into the skin and leaves them unbelievably soft.

This product works just like LUSH massage bars, you just warm it in the hands and rub in. Not only do I use this product for my hands, it's a keen favourite of mine to use on my legs as well.

As for the scent, I suppose it's somewhat of a Vanilla scent, however I don't find it to be very strong, and it certainly doesn't seem to last long on the hands so for those of you who dislike Vanilla, I think you should still think of giving this a shot.

Tiny Hands retails at £3.95 for a 60g bar. I've had mine for months and have tons left.


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by LUSH several months ago when I used to work for their company. I am not being paid for this review and all thoughts and opinions on my own.
Photo Credit: www.lush.co.uk

If you have any tips, questions or requests please leave them in the comments or e-mail me! Thanks :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and will reply to them the moment I get a chance, however I respectfully ask you to please not leave your blog url in them. Thank you.